Rates: $349 - $1299
River’s Edge Cottage is a sprawling, mid-century ranch home (2900 square feet) with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, its own yard, stunning views of the Galien River, and privacy for your family (up to 12). A short walk through the green garden gate takes you to Goldberry Woods’ property and amenities.
River’s Edge is brimming with tons of updates and lots of character. The updated kitchen with new appliances and breakfast bar opens to the sprawling living room with magnificent river views, oversized leather sectional sofa, large streaming TV with DVD and cable, and a gas fireplace for cool nights. White, painted wood floors keep the space fresh and casual mixed with mid-century furniture reminiscent of the origins of the house. The formal dining room, decorated in local dune grass art, seats 12 and looks out to the screened-in porch with views of the river and woods. The pet-friendly cottage also features luxury linens, Wi-Fi, and laundry.
One wing of the house features a large bunk room, while the other wing features the three other bedrooms and baths, including two master suites, as detailed below.
- 1 King Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double shower and views of the Galien River
- 1 King Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sliding door leading to back patio with views of the Galien River
- 1 Queen Bedroom with adjacent hall bath with tub/shower combo
- 1 Bunk Room with four built-in twins (the two lower convert to kings, allowing for 6 guests), foosball, game table for four, and views of the Galien River make the perfect setting for the kiddos to make forever memories.
- Fourth funky retro bathroom for common use and the kiddos in the bunkroom
Outside amenities include a private outdoor shower, a Weber gas grill, fire pit with firewood, string lights, and outdoor seating. The house is located in a quiet setting surrounded by nature and is 50 yards from the main inn. The cottage is pet friendly.
Before booking, please view our policies. Base rate for 2 people. Extra people/pets $20/night. Cleaning fee $250 per stay. Breakfast at the inn is not included with cottage accommodations but can be added, if available during your stay. Please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of arrival if you are interested in adding breakfast ($20/person), and please advise us in advance of any dietary concerns/allergies.
Guests also have full access to property, including heated pool and hot tub (both open year round!), farm, woods, trails, kayaks, bicycles, a swing set, yard games, and much more! These amenities are shared, but there are typically plenty for guests to use.