Accessibility for all our guests is particularly important to us at Goldberry Woods. Our Inn features an access ramp to avoid the four steps at the main entrance. Renovations in early 2024 include adding barrier-free showers in White Birch and Ironwood suites at the Inn. The Barn venue has no steps to access the first floor, and both the River’s Edge House and Creekside Cottage are on one floor but do have 3-4 steps to access. While all our bathrooms and spaces may not be fully ADA compliant, we have taken many steps to improve accessibility, including:
- Two ADA-compliant suites at the Inn with large barrier-free showers, wall-mounted sinks, and grab bars.
- Grab bars by all tub/showers at Inn.
- Grab bars by all toilets on Inn first floor.
- The 1st floor common bathroom in the Inn features a step-in shower with bench and adjustable hand-held and can be used by any guest if needed.
- All 1st floor baths at the Inn feature wall-mount or pedestal sinks.
- Wide halls and 36” doors at the Inn and Innkeeper’s House.
- Barn venue includes ADA-compliant bathroom.
- ADA-compliant website.