Accessibility for all our guests is particularly important to us at Goldberry Woods. Our Inn features an access ramp to avoid the four steps at the main entrance. The Innkeeper’s House and Barn venue have no steps to access the first floor, and both the River’s Edge House and Creekside Cottage are on one floor but do have 3-4 steps to access. While all our bathrooms and spaces may not be fully ADA compliant, we have taken many steps to improve accessibility, including:
- Grab bars by all tub/showers at Inn.
- Grab bars by all toilets on first floor.
- The 1st floor bathroom in the Inn features a step-in shower with bench and adjustable hand-held.
- Several 1st floor baths feature pedestal sinks.
- Wide halls and 36” doors at the Inn and Innkeeper’s House.
- Barn venue includes ADA-compliant bathroom.
- ADA-compliant website.