You are welcome to enjoy many activities in the common spaces of the Inn, including:
- Sip a glass of locally made wine or read a book by the warm glow of the wood-burning stove.
- Challenge one another to a board game or puzzle.
- Enjoy a cup of tea, iced fruit water, or coffee.
- Watch the many native birds at our feeders, stocked in the winter with homemade suet.
- Sit on the deck and relax with the views of the gardens.
- Grab one of our growlers to take to one of the many breweries in the area.
- Borrow a Blu-ray DVD from the collection to enjoy in your room.
- Review helpful information on activities in our area, including discounted wine tastings.